6757 Old Springville Road Pinson, AL 35126; 205-680-3812
Hours of Operation:
||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue:||9:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Wed:||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu:||9:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Fri:||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat:||9:00 am - 2:00 pm|
- Copying/Printing – $.15 per page black and white only / $.75 color copies and prints
- Faxing – $1.00 flat rate to send a local fax/$2.00 for the first page and $1 for each additional page to send a long distance fax. We do not receive faxes.
- Computers – Five public computers with Internet access and Microsoft Office 2010
- Free WIFI access
- Intra/Interlibrary Loan – We can borrow materials from any library in the JCLC system and many libraries outside of our system.
The Library Director is Holly Flores. Other staff members include Tara Gearhart, Sarah Johnson, Jenna Clark, and Hannah Johnson.
The Clay Public Library is governed by a five member board, which is appointed by the Clay City Council. The library board typically meets quarterly at 5:30 pm at Clay City Hall.
Current Board Members:
- Jane Anderton, Chairperson
- Jimmi Amick
- Polly McClure
- Dr. Chris Walker
- Kenyonia Wright
- City Council Liaison: Mayor Charles Webster